(no subject)

Devin Asay devinasay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:39:57 EDT 2005

Heather, et al,

I decided to unsubscribe my former email address (which is actually
an alias and which wreaks mischief on mail list submissions) and
resubscribe with my new gmail address. When I attempted the latter, I
discovered it had already been done for me (thanks, Heather.)
However, the message that I sent yesterday morning, datetime stamped
" Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:56:53 -0600", never showed up on the list. Is
my new address, devinasay at gmail.com, perhaps in list member limbo
somewhere?

Thanks and Regards,

Devin