Problems with streaming audio

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:21:52 EDT 2005

On 9/13/05, Mark Talluto <userev at canelasoftware.com> wrote:

> Are you able to play the video with the same rtsp address in QT
> itself?  Maybe the address or the server is the problem.

Well, I don't know for certain that it's using rtsp, but yes, I can
play the stream in QT, iTunes, RealPlayer, etc. I can also play it
fine in Rev if I click the play control on the player controller. It's
only when using the start player or the set playrate commands that it
doesn't work (and in the case of set playrate, hangs up Rev).

I'm still puzzled why I'm having problems under Windows while you're
not. I'm going to download your test stack related to bug 1239 and see
what I get with that.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein