Spelling check

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Sep 13 14:02:04 EDT 2005

>To improve your spell checker, in case you haven't used it yet:

>Levenshtein Distance
>http://www.merriampark.com/ld.htm

Hi Marielle,

Im not sure web emails come trough the lists filter hounds and many
moderators ;)
high 5 we don't get too much spam eh? ;)

So sorry if this is a repeat, I added some details as a bonus...

Actually I saw the Levenshtein Distance mentioned in wikipedia the first day
I checked for spell suggestions algorithms but the priority was for a
functional spell checker GUI which is what is coming soon to you. I got more
features coming too than I could script in one weeks' time remaining on this
horrible holliday...

Believe it or not, after a week long of harsh (really harsh)
cold+bronchitis, it was all ready last night for seeding and all of a
sudden, my 80 gb drive went belly up taking the other drives' bootblocks
along... Well, I didn't need this now but c'est la vie and the drive is
still on waranty! I had most of it on backups too (I think)... I can't tell
you how hard it's been writing that spellthing without a major pain behind
my back...

Watch your email within the hour...

Those who wrote regarding a test version, you'll get it sooner than later...

Fortunately I had a backup of last months mails... the rest is just lost and
GONE! But my Rev projects didn't die! ahaaaa - after some 3 rev crashes a
day last week I can't tell you how soothing that is...

cheers
Xavier