Editing of table objects

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 05:26:52 EDT 2005

I don't remember this has been evoked recently.

In rev 2.6, when I created a table object, with cell editing on. When
I edit it with the browse tool is on (running mode), it does crap.
Basically, it adds to the end of the table data that had been there
before but had been deleted in the meantime (sometimes 2 edits ago).
When I edit the content in development mode, then go back to running
mode and edit a cell again, it does the same again, updating the
table with data dating from prior the manual editing.

I have used tables before but had never noticed that (but I believe I
had never left the cell editing on before). Anybody with similar
problems?

Marielle