OSX, ftp, user, file access denied

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 18:50:40 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am using OSX in the FTP server mode with static IP to exchange client
files from a Rev app in a remote office.

If I setup a user on my computer (ftpGuy), files that land in this user area
cannot be accessed by the Admin account.

Setting up the Admin account FTP works, but this is not a secure
arrangement.

How can I allow the remote office to send/receive files with ftpGuy and
access/move/open/delete/modify with the Admin account?

By the way, I want to log on as ftpGuy, then switch user to Admin to operate
so that ftpGuy is always running and working.

Thanks

Jim Ault
Las Vegas