Geometry Problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Sep 12 12:43:17 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

You could be interested in the "How to Manage Resizing" tutorial
(available from Tutorials Picker on my website) and especially by the
Tips and Tricks" section.
Note that the cRevGeometry properties are updated by Rev when you
move a control with the mouse, change its coordinates in the
properties inspector but not when you move it with the arrow keys :-(

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 12 sept. 05 à 18:21, David Burgun a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have just spent ages adjusting all the Geometry settings of a
> stack, all was well but somehow the Stack size managed to become
> bigger than when the objects were placed on the card, so now I have
> a big gap between the row of buttons at the bottom of the window
> and when I try to make set the stack size back to the correct
> settings, the objects all scale/move incorrectly?
>
> How can I fix this? I have tried moving the buttons to the bottom
> of the window and then resizing the stack, but they just jump back
> to the original position.
>
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
> All the Best
> Dave

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62