RunRev & PDAs

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Sun Sep 11 10:53:15 EDT 2005

hi

Would love to see a pocketpc version of rev..

I've owned a pocketpc (xda iis) for a while and only really developed
flash stuff for it (talking thru wifi to a rev server) and the platform
has so much potential yet there are few development frameworks around
(for pocketpc) which match our beloved rev.

I know it's still a microsoft system but at least it's future is not as
uncertain as palm.

btw. anyone got a linux-based pda? what are they like?

ps. where can i put a vote down for a rev/pocketpc engine? :)

regards
alex