asynchronous progress indicator

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Sep 11 09:07:29 EDT 2005

At 2:54 PM +0200 9/11/05, sims wrote:

>I do have the animated gif version, thank you /H, but I am
>looking for the script for such an animal.

Thank you Eric but...

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall someone posting a *script* for
making OS X asynchronous progress indicators a while back.

I have the animated gif but am looking for the script which produces
such a beast - not a script for using the animated gif - but a script
which produces that same effect using a Rev graphic.

sims