How to delte the program itself

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Sep 10 01:29:52 EDT 2005

Hello Pradeep,

The best is probably to build a command as batch file from within the
Rev app (preopenstack or so) and to have in it a "rm revapp"
condition to run when the Rev app is no more available in beetwin the
still running processes.

The list is the right place to get the best help you can get :-)

Best,

Le 9 sept. 05 à 14:10, MITTAL Pradeep Kumar a écrit :

> This form is really great..
>
> Finally I am able to minimize or hide console by using Start /b /
> min and
> by setting the hide cosole property to true.
>
> Now I would like to know how the same exe could be delelted once it
> has
> finished running. ( Is there any example of thread which could delete
> the program itself)
>
> thanks
>
> ~pradeep

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores