Update your Resources Picker database (was: [ANN] Web site re-launched)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Sep 9 11:20:13 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Sarah re-designed her website: clearer, with more information. Thanks
to you Sarah :-)
Then if you use Resources Picker, where Sarah Revolution Page was
included into the standard database shipped with the plugin, you
might be interested in updating Resources Picker in order to stay
tuned to the great contributions Sarah provides.
It's easy: display the "Search Related Web/Web Database" pane and
display "Sarah Revolution Page" by searching (for instance ) for
"calendar" in Resources Picker. With the menu at the bottom, delete
this link (http://www.troz.net/Rev/) and add the following links you
will name as you want:

http://www.troz.net/Rev/plugins.html
http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials.html
http://www.troz.net/Rev/libraries.html
http://www.troz.net/Rev/misc.html

For those who don't know what is the Resources Picker plugin (welcome
to the many newcomers on this list :-)

Resources Picker is a freeware sophisticated search engine dedicated
to DreamCard/Revolution.
Resources Picker is available from http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
(you will find on this website 15 other plugins for DreamCard/
Revolution and about 20 tutorials)

As for Resources Picker, by specifying keywords, it searches for
information from 4 main sources:

. Revolution documentation: FAQ, dictionary, topics section and
cookbook recipes (cookbook included by courtesy of Runrev)
. Revolution related mailing lists. Additional links to Google
. Revolution related relevant web resources: websites, stacks and
files etc. through a local customizable database and 2 indexes (Rev
Online and RevNet)
. "All the Web" with a choice of three engines

Automatic update.
Help stack included (English/French).
Install Read-Me (English/French).
Identical appearance on all platforms.
Broadband connection recommended.
zip archive (480 KB)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 9 sept. 05 à 00:05, Sarah Reichelt a écrit :

> Hello All,
>
> I have finally got around to a re-design of my Revolution web site
> <http://www.troz.net/Rev/> to make it easier to find things. I've also
> added some new stacks, and hopefully there will be more to come in the
> next few weeks as I get myself organised.
>
> I have also changed to using Gmail for all Revolution list emails. I
> find the threading really good and I like being able to read & reply
> to the list from any computer. If anyone wants an invitation to join
> Gmail, let me know off-list and I will be happy to send some out.
>
> Have fun,
> Sarah

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62