Reading an Access file?

John Ridge john.ridge at mac.com
Wed Sep 7 15:51:07 EDT 2005

My wife has been sent the address list of a small society in the form
of a .mdb file. "How do I read this?", she asked, reasonably enough.
I managed to find out that it's a Microsoft Access database file, but
that gets me nowhere. Is there an easy way, using Revolution, to scan
the contents, perhaps output to a text file?

I've used Eric's Resource Picker to search the archives and
everywhere else, but found nothing helpful. A bad sign! I suppose if
it was easy then Microsoft wouldn't sell Access - so it won't be easy...

But just in case, thanks in advance!

John Ridge
Smalleys Farm
Clitheroe