Scrolling Fields Follow-Up question

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 10:09:45 EDT 2005

Hi Again

Thanks for the information about scripting fields to scroll together. As a
follow up I noticed I can use a "Table Field" I think that will be better than
using several fields and scrolling them together.

I can't find any documentation about these table fields.

Do all the columns have to be equal width?

How do I insert text into each column?

If it matters I'm on MAC OSX and don't have any intention of making this work
on other platforms.

Also what's the difference between a scrolling field and a scrolling list
field?

Thanks for your continuing help. I really appreciate it.

Joe
Orlando, Florida