Password generator

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Tue Sep 6 17:24:39 EDT 2005

No, not using a CGI.

I have an app (runs on OSX) that is basically a website generator.
Looks at some folders and puts some html wrappers around files there
after a user enters some info. Two of the items entered are a
username and password.

What I need is to run htpasswd to generate the encrypted password
for .htaccess

The problem is that REV won't let me run or even launch a shell. It's
supposed to work, but it just doesn't.

If anybody knows how to run a shell prog and return it's result I
would REALLY appreciate any help.

Thanks!!