[ANN] StackRunner 1.0

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:52:08 EDT 2005

On 9/6/05, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
> Just a quick note to let you all know that I have uploaded a standalone
> application called "StackRunner" which is similar to the DreamCard Player in
> that it will "play" your MetaCard or Revolution stacks, but it is much
> simpler and doesn't present any user-interface elements so it runs
> "cleaner".

Very nice. One thing you might consider is if a user plays a stack
fron the "answer file" dialog (i.e. not using main.rev or a config
file), after the stack closes, put up the answer file dialog again, so
the user can choose a different stack to run. Right now, if you open a
stack this way and then close it, StackRunner stays open but you can't
do anything in it. if you want to open another stack, you have to quit
SR and then restart it.

Otherwise, very clean and elegant! :-)

--
Regards,