THANKS from FileMaker DevCon

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Mon Sep 5 19:11:42 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank the list and a few people in particular for helping me show
Revolution to a group of FileMaker developers last week.

Thanks to ChartMaker from Flexible learning I was able to produce an
interactive Pie Chart that integrated quite well with the data stored in a
FileMaker file. The chart featured roll over effects and drill down back to
FileMaker detail reports.

Scott Rossi, donated one of his amazing custom window shapes to the cause as
well.  That stuff is WAY cool.

The presentation went well and the attendees were impressed with Revolution.

Thanks Everyone!

Todd

--

Todd Geist