CGI Problem

sameeh sohbi sameeh.sohbi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 06:09:55 EDT 2005

Thanx Ken,

 I am sorry for not making my question clear. What my CGI code does is
invoking a command in a revolution stack which in turn must call some
functions (Internally) do some processing and return some result. I can
confirm that the function has been invoked by the CGI script successfully,
but the second step is not happening i.e. the internal functions calls and
processing is not happening. I hope that this is clear enough Thank you
again.

On 9/5/05, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> On 9/4/05 6:58 AM, "sameeh sohbi" <sameeh.sohbi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanx mark,,
> > Yep the stack is in the same folder. I am using it in my CGI script as
> you
> > mentioned. I still have the same problem.
>
> What are the functions you're trying to call and when you say "irregular
> results", can you clarify?
>
> Ken

Sameeh H. Sohbi