CGI Problem

sameeh sohbi sameeh.sohbi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 06:54:23 EDT 2005

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your help and support.
I have a little problem, I have a revolution program that contains a number
of functions that accept parameters and return output. The program is
working perfectly, but when trying to call its functions by using CGI to
display the results on an HTML page, I either get irregular results or no
result at all.

 I tried the following to solve the problem:

   1. Made sure that the functions names are correct
   2. checked the text encoding

 but still I am stuck, anybody can help?

--
Sameeh H. Sohbi