problem waiting - spellchecker

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 1 08:11:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just at thought, but could you do something like this:

In handler that you want to wait in:

global gConditionFlag

put false into gConditionFlag
send CheckIfDone to this card in 10 ticks -- or a good value for the task

global gConditionFlag

on CheckIfDone
if gConditionFlag = false then
send CheckIfDone to me in 10 ticks -- or a good value for the task
exit CheckIfD
end if

--
-- Do the update
--

end CheckIfDone

not sure how this would fit into your project though.

All the Best
Dave