Problem with editable field -

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Oct 31 17:24:35 EST 2005

William de Smet wrote:

> Chipp embeds his library substacks but he problably doesn't need to
> update and save, like I do.

I save data either in binary files (stacks) or xml/text files. I
typically let the user choose where to save the file in the typical
document/application framework.

> After reading the suggestions I believe there is no way to put it all
> in one file, is there?

If you use a splashscreen stack (search this list for splashscreen), you
can have your mainstack downloaded from the web and editable-- though I
don't recommend ever saving data with interface.

Check out Monte's InstallGadget at www.sweattechnologies.com

It's super simple.