ANN: FastMailBase demonstrates the power of Revolution!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Oct 30 20:55:35 EST 2005

Frédéric RINALDI wrote:
>     ManyBases is proud to introduce FastMailBase, the first
> professional emails archiver available on the market.
>
>     FastMailBase purpose is to bring you an easy and elegant way of
> archiving, retrieving and organizing all your emails, the power and
> speed of SQL databases at your fingertips, in an easy and intuitive
> user interface.
>
>     Until now, people making intensive use of personal or  professional
> emails exchanges had no other choice than simply keeping  them in their
> mail application, by organizing them in folders and  subfolders. But
> anyone dealing with more than 500 emails quickly felt  that mail
> applications were not tailored for this use, and became  slower as
> storage increased.
>
>     FastMailBase brings the right solution for this, by providing  the
> power and speed of lightning fast database right on your desktop,
> dynamically linked with your mail application thru intensive
> collaboration. So, you still will use your preferred mail client to
> retrieve and answer to your emails, and FastMailBase will be there  for
> the next steps.

Folks, I saw a sneak preview of this during Frédéric's presentation at
the Euro RevCon in Malta last year, and it was extremely cool!   I've
been playing with the beta and will be working with the main product soon.

A great idea, well executed.
<http://www.manybases.com/>

Congratulations on the launch, Frédéric.
If you have time to tell us a bit more about the development process
(the good, the bad, the ugly, the unexpected process glitches, the
trademark issue, etc.) we'd love to read about it at revJournal.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal