Getting generic OSX icon in standalone

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Oct 30 14:09:10 EST 2005

Mark Swindell wrote:
> I can't help, sorry, but I have met with a lot of frustration around
> the whole icon experience myself.  This is an area where a Rev-based
> Icon App would be very appreciated. The standalone builder icon  scheme
> hasn't worked properly for me.

Changing the app that creates the icns files won't affect problems with
how the Finder fails updating to draw them correctly.

Rather than go to all the effort to recreate an icon building tool in
Rev, a more effective solution takes less of your time:
<http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/>

:)

--
  Richard Gaskin