ARGH! 2.6.1 keeps crashing

TJ Frame tjframe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 03:33:03 EDT 2005

Since I uninstalled 2.6 and replaced it with 2.6.1 I keep getting random
crashes.
  It's usually in the script editor, but not always. There seems to be no
ryhme or reason for the crashes in the sense that I'm not doing the same
thing each time. The app just instantly vanishes - no lockups or anything -
it's just gone. If I check the Task Manger, the app is gone from there too.
Usally when an app crashes at least it will say "not responding" or
something in the TM.
 Anyway, I'm using Win 200 and this thing is happening about once per hour,
which is really starting to annoy me. 2.6 hardly ever crashed on me.
 Anyone else finding 2.6.1 unstable for them as well? I'm tempted to go back
to 2.6 at this point
 - TJ