Revdocs on a wiki

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri Oct 28 11:31:22 EDT 2005

All,

Now that RunRev has committed to create and maintain a Rev Docs Wiki,
I think all our efforts should be funneled into giving them our full
support for this.  I would certainly want them to get all the good
input available from this list.  A bad wiki is worse than no wiki at
all.  With no wiki there is still the possibility of a good wiki
being created.  With a bad wiki, people would be discouraged.

Dennis