Revdocs on a wiki

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Oct 28 10:40:07 EDT 2005

Dear Folks,

The energy and enthusiasm of this list is a great resource. We want to
do everything we can to encourage it.

A lot of good sense has been spoken regarding how to set up and manage
a revdocs wiki successfully. With a view to facilitating the effort,
whilst still retaining control of content to monitor for quality and
retain copyright, we propose to set up a runrev revdocs wiki. This may
take us a little time to get off the ground, please be patient. If
interested parties would like to write to me off list, we can discuss
the matter further. When the wiki is up and running and ready for
contributions, we will let the list know.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd