Revdocs on a wiki

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Oct 27 16:05:30 EDT 2005

Troy,

You are right about this.  I keep thinking in the back of my mind
that the embedded docs system can be upgraded to interact with a wiki
by Rev or another developer, because I have seen examples of this in
Constellation and others also.

If RunRev gets behind this effort, then a hybrid approach or a stand
alone approach are equally possible.  If it is a user community only
approach, then it becomes more complex to have a hybrid approach
because of the custom plugin that would need to be written and
supported.

I agree, a simple self contained wiki is the best way to get things
started.

Dennis