ANN: new FREE lib: mk_libsmil1, second try

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Oct 27 09:47:37 EDT 2005

> Hi friends,
>
> i recently uploaded a little stack to Rev-Online that will generate a
> SMIL file on the fly that you can use with a player-object.
>
> Since noone replied except my old chum Dave (hi Dave :-) i will give
> it a second try. Maybe i should have called it ALT_libsmil,
> mk_WIKI_libsmil or something... ;-)
>

> SMIL = Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language
> Please use GOOGLE to learn more about SMIL.

Hi Klaus,

I'm sorry you got so few replies for your fine contribution. I had never
heard of the SMIL language until I took your advice and googled it. It
sounds like a great way to build multimedia presentations (without
Director). Integrating it into Revs built-in QuickTime support is makes it
easily accessible via your function/notAlibrary. ;-)  Thanks for sharing
this!

Best regards,
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>