working method?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:06:05 EDT 2005

Thanks very much to everybody for the responses to my thrashing-in-
the-brambles question.  I got up this morning and read 'em all -- but
they're so thought-provoking that when I get to my office (where ink
is free) I'm going to be totally retro and *print them out*, for
study over meals.

Tons of great suggestions. And somewhere in there is the combination
that will help me feel like a rational being while I code. Already,
all this makes me think about how I *do* do it, which makes it easier
to think about how I should & could.

Gratefully,
Charles Hartman