working method?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Oct 27 06:57:26 EDT 2005

Alex,

I heard that! Great idea. Workflow is the whole issue actually.

I have the same trouble remembering where stuff is. Get's very
complicated when you have libraries, frontscripts, backscripts. BTW,
there's a preference in Transcript Gadget that lets you set just how
far it should go to find the handler you're calling or sending to--
whether to look in the frontscript, etc.

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!