working method?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Oct 26 22:25:38 EDT 2005

I know this is going to sound like a *really* dumb question, if only
because it's so vague. But I'm wondering how people adjust their
workflow to the way Transcript's code is dispersed among many
separate scripts.

I keep getting lost. I keep forgetting where my code is that does
such-and-such. (Which script was that in?) So I keep losing track of
what I was about to do next, and my concentration falls apart. It's
making Rev *much* slower for me to program in than supposedly more
complicated languages like Python and C++.

Anybody think this makes any sense? Any hints how to think about it
differently?

Charles Hartman