Runtime Engine

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Oct 26 15:17:30 EDT 2005

Maybe I'm the one who's confused here.

If you want to sell or give away a CGI, then I *think* every server
on which the CGI would run would require a RunRev license. But if you
want to just give people *access* to a CGI running on your server (or
one you rent space on), then you only need one copy of the engine
running on that server. The CGI is accessed via Web browsers going to
that server.

Or did you have something else entirely in mind?

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html