Runtime Engine

Stewart Lynch slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
Wed Oct 26 13:58:54 EDT 2005

Sorry.   I forgot the subject in my previous message.

I have just purchased the e-Book on "Using Revolution's Engine for
Internet CGI's and the following link does not work.  I am looking for the
engine that will run on my Windows system.

Any thoughts?

>From the text

Go to http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/engines and look for the
latest
version of the engines (at this writing, it’s 2.1.2). Click on that folder
link and then
choose the engine for the server on which you wish to run your CGIs.

This link works, but it is not what I need.
 For the purposes
of this chapter, which uses Mac OS X as the demonstration platform, you’d
go to
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/engines/2.1.2/cgi/

:  o/  : Stewart Lynch
: <|   : Director of Instruction, Technology and Information Services
: / >  : Richmond School District
:......:   Richmond, BC Canada
Internet: slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
https://public.sd38.bc.ca/~slynch