Textshift (Was: Re: vAlign Images in lines of text)

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Oct 25 16:17:22 EDT 2005

Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> The answer is "yes", you can use the little-known "textShift" property of
> text to shift the image (or the text, your choice) above/below the baseline.

Note that this also useful for larger text sizes, as "superscript" is a
bit too "low" (it seems to be be middle aligned at sizes such a 36, 48
and more)

I found that by digging in the help and searching for properties
containing "text", in response to a question in the french speaking list
(revolutionfr at yahoo)

--
Revolutionario