2.6.1 QT audio bug

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Oct 25 12:09:17 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

Try setting the player to visible, but move it off screen.  Does that
fix the problem?  I remember some similar issues in pre-2.6 versions
of Rev, and keeping the player visible fixed them.  Maybe something
got broken again between 2.6 and 2.6.1.

Chris

On Oct 25, 2005, at 9:54 AM, Peter T. Evensen wrote:

> I have an invisible player that I am using to play audio.  It
> worked fine in 2.6.  It doesn't work in 2.6.1.  On Windows it plays
> the first few words and then is cut off.  Has anyone seen this?  I
> am playing MP3 files (actually .swa file that have been renamed .mp3)
>
> Peter T. Evensen
> http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
> 24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company
http://www.readnaturally.com