docWikis

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Oct 25 10:44:04 EDT 2005

Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

>I just checked the webnotes for allowFieldRedraw, and they said "hkhfkj"
>
>Maybe the webnotes system isn't working yet?

More likely is that I'm just not good at exploiting apparent weaknesses :-)

Maybe the Web Notes special case the situation where the uploaded note
is empty.

Maybe uploaded notes only get refreshed daily.

or ....

Maybe this is why a Wiki *might* work while Web Notes (based on the last
9 months experience or so since they were introduced) demonstrably don't
work.