ANN: Image Jigsaw

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Oct 25 06:27:58 EDT 2005

Howard Bornstein wrote:

>On 10/24/05, Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:
>

>>I've put the (very early) version of my jigsaw game up on RevOnline, and
>>on www.tweedly.net/RunRev
>>

>http://www.tweedly.net/RunRev/Image%20Jigsaw.rev -- File Not Found

Sorry about that - I changed the name from "Image Jigsaw" to "Image
jigsaw" - but still had the old one on the site. So when I tested it
(and copied the URL to put in the email), it worked. Later I realized I
still had an old file on there, and removed it (failing to notice the
impact on my earlier testing).

http://www.tweedly.net/RunRev/Image%20jigsaw.rev

btw - it's now at version v0.1a   My primary tester said that "easy"
mode was too easy and "hard" mode was way too hard. The next version
will have a slider to provide more control - but this minor update made
them more reasonable.
Easy : was 11 pieces, now 15
Hard : was 64 pieces, now 47