database

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Mon Oct 24 18:53:41 EDT 2005

"I must be the change I want to see in the world."  -- Gandhi

Funny, this is my favorite quote too. Though the version I know is:
"Be The Change You Wish To See In The World"

Though the original version apparently is:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/500hats/51508584/)

Am I using this to encourage others to follow your example... I will
only say that I strongly believe in this quote.

Marielle
--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: mlange at blueyonder.co.uk, M.Lange at ed.ac.uk