How trim?

Bob Warren robertum at brturbo.com
Sat Oct 22 11:04:57 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot, Marcus.
The double trim is easy as you say, but I would never have guessed it.
However, by what I see from Alex Tweedly's first ideas about left and
right trims, these may not be so trivial. Any ideas about simple
solutions for these cases?

Alex:

I couldn't seem to make your first suggestions for L and R trims work.
Would you mind spelling out some example routines for me?

Best,
Bob