outliners Re: Constellation

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Oct 21 18:42:33 EDT 2005

Naw, if you're on OSX and you're interested in outliners on steroids,
skip past OmniOutliner (which is certainly a good product) anb get
the best all-around piece of software on OSX for my money, NoteTaker
from AquaMinds. That is the most elegant and usable and extensible
software I've seen in many, many years.