Command-Period

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 21 15:45:26 EDT 2005

AbilityForms at aol.com wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> It's that newbie pest from Orlando again!

I love newbie pests. I wish we had more of them. The list gets so geeky
sometimes I think it scares people off.

> In HyperCard I could type
> command-period to stop a script. If I did it when a dialog box is displayed it stops
> the script at that point. Is there a keyboard command I can use in revolution to
> stop a script when a dialog box is displayed. Obviously Command-Period
> doesn't do it. :(.

Command-period does stop a script in Revolution in most cases -- except
where a dialog is up. Command-period while a dialog is on screen will
just cancel the dialog. You have to Command-period before or after the
dialog to actually stop the script.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com