Constellation

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:36:21 EDT 2005

No, sorry, I wasn't clear -- my point was the opposite. For almost
everything I do (except sending email and writing prose) -- music for
example -- I have to put together bits and pieces of programs,
whether they're open-source or not. Since a lot of the grunge time
goes (of course) into getting the programs to work together in either
case, and since the commercial ones are generally *harder* to
combine, the attraction of open-source solutions mounts up pretty
quickly.

But I think I'm off-topic. Sorry.

Charles Hartman