strange issue

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Oct 21 11:00:09 EDT 2005

Oh My!

Yes, I got a second stack with the same issue...
Yet, other stacks work correctly with the same property...
yet these work ok in my other systems!

I singled it out to the 2.6.1 engine...

Can anyone remember if they have had problems with global names conflicting
with custom property names?

Seriously scared:
If rev cannot differentiate between <globalname> and <customproperty[] of
control> there may be many more errors going to be present elsewhere.

No, I don’t want to be an alarmist, im just wondering if anyone has seen
this too I case it gets serious later.

AFTER some testing, I found that if you

set the xos["dragstack"] to true

it works again... But I feel lucky that I found this issue (and solution).

Question is, how do you know if your data or your handler is corrupt?

Answer:
<script>
get the xos["dragstack"]
if "Handler: Running low on memory, script aborted
recursionLimit: Recursion limit reached
abs: error in source expression
accept: bad expression" is in it then...
it's corrupt!
</script>

Is there a stack format change between 2.5 or 2.6 and 2.6.1?

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo