Resizing Boxes

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 08:44:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/20/05 8:28:26 PM, jacque at hyperactivesw.com writes:

> AbilityForms at aol.com wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Is there a way to resize the menu builder window? I'm using Mac OSX. That
> > window now takes up my entire screen. I figure my software or stacks are
> > corrupted, but since they still work I'm trying to find a way to deal with
> it.
>
> Did you change your monitor resolution? That could make all the stacks
> look larger. I've never heard of corruption that affects stack size.
> Corruption is very rare in Revolution, and on those unusual occasions
> when it happens, the stack won't open at all.
>
> Can you set your monitor to use larger pixel dimensions? What happens
> then? Do the stacks stay put, or do they change?
>
> Hi Again,

No, I didn't change my screen resolution. My stacks themselves are normal
size and operate fine. There are several problems though. The type in the menu
builder window is normal size it's mostly a blank window that fills the screen
though. The other development windows are also full screen. The reason I asked
about the Menu Builder window specifically is that it doesn't have a resizing
tab as the others do. There are other problems too, for example, when I drag a
button off the tool palate it comes with an orange rectangle that's about
half the screen size. When I drop the button it's fine though. I can move it a
second time without that happening. I think my problems began when I was in a
field inspector screen. Instead of putting in the left position as a three digit
number as I wanted to I stupidly typed in a six digit number. After doing
that revolution crashed and it hasn't been the same since.

Joe,
Orlando, Florida