Resizing Boxes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 20 20:28:03 EDT 2005

AbilityForms at aol.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there a way to resize the menu builder window? I'm using Mac OSX. That
> window now takes up my entire screen. I figure my software or stacks are
> corrupted, but since they still work I'm trying to find a way to deal with it.

Did you change your monitor resolution? That could make all the stacks
look larger. I've never heard of corruption that affects stack size.
Corruption is very rare in Revolution, and on those unusual occasions
when it happens, the stack won't open at all.

Can you set your monitor to use larger pixel dimensions? What happens
then? Do the stacks stay put, or do they change?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com