Group confusion

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Oct 20 15:07:53 EDT 2005

Ok, I though I understood how groups worked.  If I have a group on multiple
cards and I edit the group (adding a label, in this example), shouldn't
that label automatically appear on all the cards containing that group?

That isn't want happened.  I had to go and add the field to each card.  The
slider I added to the group did, however, magically appear on all cards
containing that group.  Why the difference?

Does it have something to do with the shared text property? I didn't think
to check that.  This seems inconsistent behavor.

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671