Function to break apart a Long Name?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Oct 20 04:37:56 EDT 2005

Hi,

This assumes that the control I am processing is actually loaded into
the Rev Environment which is isn't in this case. I am processing a
text file that contains the long names of controls that were exported
from a stack. I don't really want to load the stack and then dip into
the control, for a number of reasons but the biggest one is that the
stack may not be at the location it was at when the Text file was
generated.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave