Rev 2.6.1 answer wrapper?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Oct 19 02:46:01 EDT 2005

I downloaded Rev 2.6.1 and noticed that on OS X it displays answer
dialogs (e.g. Save this stack?) with multi-sized text (i.e. different
sizes for the primary and secondary text strings), and in the correct
system font. Nice!

Does anyone know if they wrote their own wrapper around the built-in
answer routine to handle font sizing, line breaks, creation of html
text, etc., and if so what the name of the routine is?  I'd rather call
their routine instead of having to reinvent my own.

Regards,
-- Frank Leahy