Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 18 23:42:25 EDT 2005

Jerry-

> After a couple hundred test cycles and hundreds of suggestions on
> design and UI, I have decided that no two people want the same IDE.

...ain't it the truth...

...and in a funny sort of way, I kind of like it like that. I'm fully
into celebrating diversity, not just living with it. If everyone
thought like me I'd never learn anything. Meanwhile I'm hanging out
here on the list and constantly learning new ways of thinking about
things. And having a blast.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net