Sound volume unexpectedly decreasing

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue Oct 18 19:51:04 EDT 2005

This is a little off the top of my head (extremely busy now)...
I was testing out an app of mine on Windows. It plays sound--both audioclips and files. (some of the clips have had their volumes reduced in the Application Browser)

Things were going well, then the sound volume dropped noticeably. I then recalled an email I got from a friend who also used the app saying something like this had happened to him as well.

Are there any issues I should be aware of? Should I be resetting the volume after playing clips?

many thanks,
tm