Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 18 15:10:00 EDT 2005

 > I can't ell you how many times I've had to use the message box
 > to reposition windows that are on my no-longer-connected external
 > monitor.

That's working too hard for this lazy soul:  I made a DeskView plugin
which, among other things, has an option for centering all offscreen
windows in the current main display -- just right-click on the desktop
portion of its window, and that and other options are available in a
context menu.

DeskView is part of devolution, freely available at:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/products/devolution/index.html>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation