[OT] Lock out applications?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Oct 18 13:38:08 EDT 2005

Sorry, this is really OT.

I'm off-task too much, when at the office. Yet I can't completely
lock myself out of my browser and email. I need them for business,
sometimes.

I'm trying to figure out a way to schedule, ration or delay access to
my email client and web browser, from the office computer. Can't
think of anything.

I guess a Rev stack could do most of the heavy lifting, but I can't
figure out a way to restrict my access to these apps via the Finder.

Hmmm... I could log in under a different account name, which
restricted access to these apps. But then, I can't figure out how Rev
could get to them, if I couldn't.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Tim